• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free to good home- 1 Biotedoma Cupido

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becca

Members
I have one picked on B. cupido, free to good home. He/she/it is free because solitary, or a tank full of something small and mild (think chocolate gouramis) is probably its best chance at survival.

Not sure why, since these fish did fine in a 55 at Sam's, but one of the 4 has failed to thrive in the 150. I've tried metro flakes and deworming- doesn't seem that parasites are the issue. It is the low-ranking fish in the tank.

I will NOT put this fish through the stress of a meeting, but it is free to anyone who wants to try nursing it back to health.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Becca

Members
Sorry to hear.Were those the ones we saw when we were over there? Some one should get him they are beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Yes, they are. He/she/it will go to whoever can pick up first - I hate to see a fish like that die, especially since they're hard to come by. With my luck, its the 1 male that was left in the group, not that I have EVER figured out how to tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.