• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Photos : CCA Meeting : June 13, 2009

maddog10

Members
Do I have to have red eyes in every photo?

Yeah, that was me breaking bad on someone (probably one of the kids).

Good to see all the kids we had at the meeting. Francine mentioned that we need to come up with some sort of activity/contest for our junior members.

Thanks for posting these Li. Anyone else have photos?

Lively

Members
Love the pic of my daughter, not so much the one of me.

I decided that the fry grow out would be a family project - Courtney is in charge of it since they are in her tank - but the other two are going to help as well.

Cartel

Members
Mike looks like hes about to get buck! I can just see him saying "Say somethin?!" in that pic. And I like Patricks arm on his hip pic.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
i had a blast at the meeting. i spoke to eric afterwards during the auction and he was very nice and very informative. he was also liking the kid turnout that we had. he mentioned how it was nice to see them not playing a video game. i looked around as we were speaking and not one child looked as if he/she were not having a blast. my son really enjoyed himself. he told my wife everything he saw and did. not to mention the fact that we had ice cream on the way home before dinner. why did i feel like bill cosby giving the kids cake for breakfast when he let that out? lol thankfully he ate his dinner other wise instead of uncle ruckus it would be ..no longer with us:eek::p.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Thanks man! :D With it being a two hour drive, I bribe the kids with a stop for a treat on the way home, lol.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Thanks man! :D With it being a two hour drive, I bribe the kids with a stop for a treat on the way home, lol.
great strategy against the lil vermon! lol! i have in my war plan too. when i know there is a place that makes homemade milkshakes i use it as extra leverage. i dont know what i will do when they outgrow it lol.