• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

April Meeting

Jay

CCA Members
I plan to come to the April 13 meeting provided I get at least $100 worth of sales to deliver to this meeting. If you are interested in fish from me, go to my web site and make an order. Choose Local Pick UP CCA if you want your fish delivered to the April Meeting.
I also will be speaking at the Cichlid Club of York's meeting on April 20 at 1:00 p.m. If you missed my talk at the ACLC, this is another chance to hear it. I will work on additional talks as soon as I get a chance. One day, I may even get to talk at a CCA meeting.

Jay

Ading522

Members
I plan to come to the April 13 meeting provided I get at least $100 worth of sales to deliver to this meeting. If you are interested in fish from me, go to my web site and make an order. Choose Local Pick UP CCA if you want your fish delivered to the April Meeting.
I also will be speaking at the Cichlid Club of York's meeting on April 20 at 1:00 p.m. If you missed my talk at the ACLC, this is another chance to hear it. I will work on additional talks as soon as I get a chance. One day, I may even get to talk at a CCA meeting.

Jay

is there a deadline for orders to be placed?