• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Moves

rich_one

Members
Looking to move a few fish, and acquire a few fish. Here's what's in play...

Moving some fish around to accommodate what seems like a hartwegi pair that has developed in one of my community tanks. This hartwegi pair is from Dan Ye Jennings (among some of the last fish to be sold by her for a while, if not ever), so I am interested to see if they'll produce. I'd like to move:

2 female vieja melanurus that are 4" minimum

1 black belt (sex unknown), about 6" to 7"

1 female gold severum, 6" (just acquired from Jose... already trying to breed, and that's not what I'm looking for to happen in my SA community... just picked her up, honestly, to get the red male).

I'm willing to go through the trouble of trying to get good pics for anyone really interested. I do want them gone, so I am open to fair offers, both money or trade. As long as your offer isn't "free" or "$5", we may be able to work something out. Some fish I'd consider trading for:

Geophagus red head Tapajos

Electric blue acara

Severums (other than green... don't need red either really, but could consider it... looking for males only)

Plecos (other than common, bn or royal)

Silver dollars (red hooks or barred)

Clown loaches

Certain convict-types (pm me for more details on that)

Any pic requests should be made via PM along with cell number to send to, and I will do my best when I get home this evening. Thanks!

-Rich