• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FT Met. Msobo 'Magunga Deep'

Hicgup

Members
Gauging interest to see if anyone is willing to trade. I have a FO proven colony of Metriclimia Msobo 'Magunda Deep'. 6m-5f. about 3". Three males are absolutely stunning. I am willing to part with one dominant (show) male as a pair, trio, up to two pairs.
I also have 7 one inch F1, and seven 1/4" F1 available as a group(s).
I'm looking for a pair of Pelvicachromis taeniatus, blue or electric blue ram pr. or Geophagus or other S.A. cichlid pr. Also, mabye other rift lake (no mbuna). Best to email me at surick@odu.edu Thanks!

fischfan13

Banned
Gauging interest to see if anyone is willing to trade. I have a FO proven colony of Metriclimia Msobo 'Magunda Deep'. 6m-5f. about 3". Three males are absolutely stunning. I am willing to part with one dominant (show) male as a pair, trio, up to two pairs.
I also have 7 one inch F1, and seven 1/4" F1 available as a group(s).
I'm looking for a pair of Pelvicachromis taeniatus, blue or electric blue ram pr. or Geophagus or other S.A. cichlid pr. Also, mabye other rift lake (no mbuna). Best to email me at surick@odu.edu Thanks!

Do you have pics, and where did you get the group from?

Hicgup

Members
The group came from Dave Shumacher by way of a hobbyist friend.
I'll have to take some pics (will be tomorrow), and would be willing to email them to anybody that has an agreeable trade to offer.

Hicgup

Members
Thanks for the lead on Rams. I've seen a couple pics of Frank's fish, and if he has some for sale I'll buy some. Still looking for trades. I took a few pictures this morning, so if you have something you may want to trade shoot me an email and I'll send you a couple PICS of the fish. Please disregard water spots etc. and keep in mind pics were taken with a lousy camera of fish that were put in a temp. holding tank just hours ago, and won't stop moving as the males try to set up new home bases in the rocks while impressing the ladies.

Hicgup

Members
I added a couple pictures of the Met. Msobo 'Magunga Deep' to my photo album.
The pics really don't do the fish justice (cheap camera/bad photographer/in a rush)