• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Various Tanks

mab

Members
I have a number of tanks that don't fit into the rebuild of my fish room.

All come with glass tops.

Two 29 gallon tanks. $25 each. Can throw in some lights but without a guarantee.
Six 30 breeders - 36"x18"x12". $40 each. This is the same footprint of the 40 breeders. Great for grow-out tanks or if you are into coral a frag tank.
One Oceanic 33 gallon cube (woodgrain) with upgraded compact flourescent fixture with moon lights. $75.
One 55 gallon. $35. Comes with a light fixture that needs a new igniter--ballast is fine.

If you can pick-up in Reston this weekend I'll throw-in an appropriately sized used Aquaclear HOB filter. I have some canister filters that can be fitted; however, I'll need a few dollars (not much) for those.

Will have more as the rebuild progresses.
120 - 2'x2'x4' with stand.
110 - on 75 footprint with stand.
45 corner with stand.
45 with stand.

Call my cell - 703-seven seven two-thirty three seventy.

mab

Members
Just discovered two 20 gallon tanks (not longs) with tops, lights, and Aquaclear filters. $30 each.

I have a number of tanks that don't fit into the rebuild of my fish room.

All come with glass tops.

Two 29 gallon tanks. $25 each. Can throw in some lights but without a guarantee.
Six 30 breeders - 36"x18"x12". $40 each. This is the same footprint of the 40 breeders. Great for grow-out tanks or if you are into coral a frag tank.
One Oceanic 33 gallon cube (woodgrain) with upgraded compact flourescent fixture with moon lights. $75.
One 55 gallon. $35. Comes with a light fixture that needs a new igniter--ballast is fine.

If you can pick-up in Reston this weekend I'll throw-in an appropriately sized used Aquaclear HOB filter. I have some canister filters that can be fitted; however, I'll need a few dollars (not much) for those.

Will have more as the rebuild progresses.
120 - 2'x2'x4' with stand.
110 - on 75 footprint with stand.
45 corner with stand.
45 with stand.

Call my cell - 703-seven seven two-thirty three seventy.

toddnbecka

Members
Those additional tanks won't be available until mid to late September at the earliest.

No worries there, I'm not particularly cramped for (fish) space, but would like to move the Carapo knife into a deeper tank than the 90 it's been living in. It hasn't outgrown an 18" tank yet, but the 220 is the only 24" deep tank I have, and the Carapo would eat too many of the fish in there if I moved it over.