• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Excited to be Here !!

Visited House of Tropicals and had the best conversation with Sara about my startup. She's a member here, I didn't get her last name, and she was a great help with advice. She directed me to Dave's Rare Fish site and I'm now in conversation with Dave about what fish to go with. The Malawi Mbuna seem t o be my choice. Should be about two or three weeks before I start stocking the tank. All advice is extremely appreciated ! Also, looking forward to attending my first club meeting and introducing myself !!

dogofwar

CCA Members
If you become a CCA member and register for our AquaMania event (Feb 27-Mar 2), you can participate in the Group Buy that we're doing with Dave....free shipping and 10% off your purchase!

Matt

I was looking for the next club meeting, so thanks for the info and invite. I will definitely be there ! I also saw the bulletin about the Aquamania event and am planning on attending that also. Thanks to everyone that has been kind in welcoming me.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Welcome. Dave is a great resource for any african cichlids, so you're going in the right direction. HOT is a great LFS, I try to visit Rick's in Frederick when I'm out that way too.

I went to high school in mount airy, its not a bad trip down to silver spring. Hope to see you at the meeting and/or Aquamania, I'm sure you'd meet a lot of friendly members.