• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Prizes for POTM

Hannibal

Members
In an attempt to garner more interest and excitement for the POTM I have partnered up someone who is pretty talented at custom painting glassware. Starting with this month's POTM contest, the winner will have their choice of glassware painted with the CCA logo and acknowledgement of winning the POTM for that month. (XXMonthXX 2015 POTM Winner")

I should receive information tonight as to what kind of glassware can be painted. Once I receive the information I will post it up here. Since the contests ends at the end of the month and we meet on the second Saturday of the month the winner SHOULD be able to pick up their glass at the next months meeting. (Win in Jan, pick up in Feb) This month may be a little different as the contest was delayed in being posted due to technical difficulties.

Here is a quick picture of a heavy duty beer mug I had made previously.

Please let me know what you all think or if you have any other potential ideas. I believe we also have shirts available as prizes should you not want the painted glassware.

Cheers!
Chris

Hannibal

Members
I finally got pictures of the different choices you can get hand painted. There is something for everyone.

Beer Glass

Juice Glass

Beer Mug

Red Wine Glass

Coffee Mug

White Wine Glass