• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

March Food Thread

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Please, please, please volunteer to bring something yummy for the March meeting!

Due to my work schedule I will be unable to bring the main dish for this meeting... Someone please volunteer to do this! You can be reimbursed for the main dish by the club.

Here's what we need:

Sodas (at least 10 bottles):
Snack Food (chips, pretzels, etc.):
Fruit:
Veggies:
Ice (2-3 bags in a cooler):
Cookies/Desserts: Cupcakes (Samantha)
Main Dish:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO BRING STUFF!!!!! :D

I'll bring in some crock pot mac n cheese. It's a recipe I'm playing around with, so when you guys do try it, please give me feedback, as I'll be serving it at a party the following week.

Arlene

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
If you can bring something please do. I really need help this month, especially since I most likely have a broken wrist.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

If you can bring something please do. I really need help this month, especially since I most likely have a broken wrist.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I know what you are going through. I just had carpal tunnel and trigger finger surgery on the left hand at the end of January. I'm having carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand at the end of this month:(

Arlene

fischfan13

Banned
Not sure if I will be able to make it as I have been in severe discomfort since last Friday with my back, but if I do I will make a stop at my local bakery for some goodies.

rsretep

Members
I can bring some chili. I will use the recipe that won the PVAS chili competition.

Jesse did you miss my post of bringing chili or are you bringing some in addition to ours? Wondering because if you wanna bring it we can bring something else...could use a quick response because I need to buy the ingredients to make the chili and wife would like to prepare it tomorrow