• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Plants and Fish

halak

Members
[FONT=&quot]I have the following for sale. I can deliver to the September 8th meeting, or they can be picked up in Gaithersburg.[/FONT]

Java fern 'Windelov' - I don't know how to price this, but let me know if you are interested, and I'll bring some with me to the meeting and then we can haggle.
Ludwigia repens - $1 for 5 stems
Rotala rotundifolia - $1 for 6 stems

Vallisneria nana - $1 for 6 plants

Aphyocharax nattereri (dawn tetra) - group of 7 for $7
- This is a very active tetra that might bother fish of the same size (less than 2 inches) but nothing bigger (I had them with dwarf cichlids with no problems but chased sparkling gouramis, small rasboras, and ember tetras).

halak

Members
That's all the Ludwigia I have, so don't ask for more please; I have more of the other plants though. Samuel, Jason, and Manuel, I got you covered.

ddavila06

Members
Viktor i want the 7 tetras! i wont be at the meeting due to my sons' bday, let me see if i can get someone to pick up for me. thanks! (want me to paypal you??)

halak

Members
Damian,

if the person who would pick them up could give me the money, that would be the most convenient for me.

turfboss

Members
Tetras

Victor -

If it does not work out with Damien I would love the tetras and I will be at the meeting on Saturday.

Viktor, Arlene is picking up for me, i will send the money along =) thanks

Unfortunately, Damian can't get to me before I need to leave, so he said he would pass this time on giving me the money.

Also, Viktor, do you have any H. corymbosa "Augustifolia"?

Arlene