• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Courtesy Listing: 210 Gallon Tank For Sale

gardengirl

Members
Hi everyone, I'm posting this for a gentleman who wants to move this tank ASAP. It's on our PVAS forum, and I wanted to post it here in case any of you are interested.

For Sale: 210 Gallon tank, dimensions 6 feet long x 2 feet deep x 29 inches tall. Two drilled overflows. Includes black stand, glass tops, six foot single fluorescent strip light. Tank is located in Waldorf, Maryland. $450 OBO. Need 4-5 strong men to move. Location is a straight shot out a garage door to truck, no steps, etc.

Call Terrell at: 240-216-2645

IMG00112-20110330-1053.jpg

STATMATT

Members
Wow, I should have waited. and Waldorf is a long ways away. plus the 4-5 strong ones are tough to come by.

Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
HAH ONLY IF SOMEONE WANTS A 180G W/STAND OTHERWISE NO ROOM FOR ME TONY ;) BUT I KNOW YOU WANT TO GET IT AND SUPER STOCK IT :D. I PROMISE I WONT TELL YA WIFE.

WUSS. :p

Nah, jk. I may swap out my 180 one of these days... but for that effort, it's gonna be for a 7 or 8 footer.

If I didn't already have mine, I'd be seriously considering this deal. It's a nice setup at a great price.

Reef-ready tanks make me smile.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WUSS. :p

Nah, jk. I may swap out my 180 one of these days... but for that effort, it's gonna be for a 7 or 8 footer.

If I didn't already have mine, I'd be seriously considering this deal. It's a nice setup at a great price.

Reef-ready tanks make me smile.
I AGREE..I JUST GOT THE 180 IN NOV W/ A WD AND MAG 12 PUMP FOR 250 LESS SO IMMMMMMMMM SUPER HAPPY :jumpy:
SOMEBODY SNAG UP THIS NICE SET UP QUICK!
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST HEY CHRIS YOU WANT IT DONTCHA? :D

I AGREE..I JUST GOT THE 180 IN NOV W/ A WD AND MAG 12 PUMP FOR 250 LESS SO IMMMMMMMMM SUPER HAPPY :jumpy:
SOMEBODY SNAG UP THIS NICE SET UP QUICK!
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST HEY CHRIS YOU WANT IT DONTCHA? :D

Im not pullin the trigger on anything thats not 300g or better. But that is a nice tank!

dustin

Members
That's a goOd deal on a RR 210. Someone pick it up! That's hard for me not to wanna take a drive! Lol nope ain't gonna do it. Congrats to whoever picks this system up. Better be a saltwater setup! Ha ha!