• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Large Driftwood For Sale/Trade

30" long 10" High 13" Wide

This wood will require some sinking, i can supply a large piece of slate for you to anchor it to. I used rocks on top, had it in my tank for 2 weeks and still wanted to float. hole in center does run all the way through to one of the arms. beautiful color my fish loved it but it took up too much room from my gar.

asking $40 obo or trade for bichirs/clown loaches

located in Darlington MD 15 minutes from Bel Air, where i work minutes from 95 and can meet you locally.

sadsafd 001.jpg

sadsafd 014.jpg

sadsafd 015.jpg

sadsafd 016.jpg

verbal

CCA Members
Bring it down to the PVAS auction or the next CCA auction. I am sure it will get a decent price.

still not sure, taking the boat out tuesday to make sure it runs nice. And then itll probably be a last minute thing with my dad, since he might have to work on short notice or something depending on what the weather does

thanks again for the tip on the herring, i bought 2 dozen.

The lady that runs portside tackle, in port deposit is now open sat/sundays now. Shes in a small garage across from the boat ramp at the end of town. She has frozen from last year (she charged me $5 for 3 fish last year) and is claiming to be able to get fresh herring in the next few weeks if your looking for more.