• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/T: 150 (+?) lbs of Pool Filter Sand

Becca

Members
I have a mix of mostly pool filter sand with a little bit of pea gravel that came out of our 150 gallon fish tank several months ago. It's at least 3 50lb bags worth, though there might be more in there as well, I really don't remember.

We've decided against using it in the metaframe for aesthetic purposes and I don't anticipate using it in the fish room, so I'm looking to part with it.

If anyone is interested in it, please PM me.

As for trades... we're always interested in easy plants and are currently in the market for large quantities of undemanding (low-light) moss.

I WILL NOT bring this to Aquamania. It is too heavy for me to handle and it takes up too much space in my car considering the other things I'll be hauling this weekend. That said, my house is only 20 minutes from the hotel so if you want it, it wouldn't be hard to pick up.

Becca

Members
Bump. Someone come take this stuff!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Bump. Sand has not been picked up. It's in two tubs, if you want half of it, that's fine, if you want all of it, that's fine, too. Make an offer. It does need to be picked up from my home in Damascus, MD. I cannot bring it to a meeting.