• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks, Filters, Etc. All Must Go!

Laxison

Members
Hi guys! I need to breakdown my tank set-up prior to us putting our place on the market and have the below up for sale. I'd love to keep all of this but we don't have anywhere to store it while our home is being shown so, sadly, I must part with all of this.

Tanks (All Glass)
1-20gal long (black)
- Plastic cover
- Black gravel
3-10gal (2 black, 1 brown)
- 2 glass covers
- 2 strip lights (1 black, 1 brown)
- Black gravel in 1 tank, black sand in 1 tank, bare in the last tank

1 - Coralife light strip (wattage for plantlife), no bulbs

Airpumps
1 Acua Culture
1 Airmaster 1000

Filters
1 - Aqua Clear 30
- 1 new activated carbon insert
- 1 new biomax insert
- 2 new filter inserts
1 - Aqua Clear mini
- 1 new biomax inserts
1 - Duetto 50
1 - Duetto 100

Powerheads
1 - Maxijet 1200
1 - Maxijet 400

Tank Stands
2 Iron stands (30gal tall but I had the two pushed together to hold my 20g long and 10g tanks)

Misc.
1 piece Texas holey rock
Misc sponge and filter parts
2 Coralife digital thermometers

Fish
3 misc SA cichlids (1 breeding pair) - if you can name them, you can have them!

Everything for $145. I will bring this to the September meeting or drop it off at your place or keep my door open if you'd prefer to pick it up yourself. I'm in Falls Church, VA. Thanks for looking!

Becca

Members
Photos of the fish? Hard to name invisible fish.

Would be interested in the AC 30 and the AC mini - any chance of selling them a la carte?

Laxison

Members
a la carte? Absolutely!

I owe you guys pictures, though. I'll upload them when I get home tonight.

Becca

Members
It is a great price for the whole lot, but if I bring home any more tanks I am in trouble.

Laxison

Members
IMG_20130826_221156_653.jpg

Here ya go! They're not showing good color presumably from the stress of being moved to a transition tank (while I break their usual tanks down to be sold).

IMG_20130826_221156_653.jpg

Laxison

Members
HA! Becca, I know what you mean! When I was amassing my tank collection, I came home to rolled eyes and cries of, "More?!" :p

Laxison

Members
You bet! If you're interested in the fish, they're yours! I'll bring them along to the meeting on the 14th for for you :)