• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

F/S F/T tanks

blkmjk

Members
Ok few things to put up for sale. I wish I could make it to the BBQ but I can't I have class and kid activities to attend.

uploadfromtaptalk1406927076999.jpg
29 gallon with hood and light. Light is custom but basically looks stock. 30$ takes it. Not looking to split it at the moment. Free driftwood with purchase it is the one pictured.

uploadfromtaptalk1406927150184.jpg
29 gallon stand fits a 10 gallon under it no problem. Furniture grade I've had it in my living room for years. It is home made. Birch ply and 2x4 construction. Stain is cherry. 40$

40 breeder I've posted a pic if it before it is painted black on back less than 18 months use 20$

Soon to hit the market is another 40 b and a 55 with hood and lights. Just need to sell the stock in them first! First come first serve members trump non members. And they also get the pleasure of helping a member get his dream car!

Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1406927076999.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1406927150184.jpg

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Drew, while I'm looking to buy any tanks, I'm curious about what your dream car is.

Regards,

Abby

blkmjk

Members
Drew, while I'm looking to buy any tanks, I'm curious about what your dream car is.

Regards,

Abby

In route to buy a C6 vette. Gonna spend 40k or less. But I want something that has a built motor already 08 or later preferably black on black. I've seen them but they are few and far between.

I would love the 29 gl tank, but your a long way out from me.
Let's work something out where are you located?

Drew

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
I can only imagine how much fun that car will be. I have a 99 z28 6-speed ragtop, almost completely stock as it is my daily driver. The LS1 is a heck of a motor, and the C6 has a 6.0 litter engine! While I don't know of any available, I imagine that you're talking about top end stuff like cam, heads and intake work. My fantasy car is a Shelby Cobra kit car. I gave myself a 50th birthday present of driving a race-prepped one at Summit Point Raceway for a two-day "learn to race" session.

greekz

Members
for 40k you should find a nice c6 z06 (427 motor):FIREdevil:

If I didn't go through all the trouble swapping a 408 stroker, F1 Procharger I would be tempted to sell my C5 for the new C7 vette
that car is so sexy.