• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ORIGINAL CCAFFL Week 9

mrkillie

Members
REMEMBER: THURSDAY GAMES START THIS WEEK, so set your lineups, at least for the players involved in Thursday's game (Raiders VS Chargers).

My life has settled down a bit, so I am back to the updates. Thanks, Bill, for taking over the last few weeks.

Speaking of Bill, looks like HowYOUDoin? has come all the way back to the pack with a 3 game skid. Just 1 game separates their first place standing in Division 1 (and current #1 overall seed) from 4th place. TheOtherRedheadGirl is making her patented late season surge and is out of the basement.

The Peahens, err, peacocks, are holding on to a slim lead in Division 2, with a whole slew of teams looking to overtake them, sitting 1 game back. The Big Boys continue to slide, but cling to that last playoff spot.

Standings:

Division 1
HowYOUDoin? ........... 6-3-0 L-3
Love Canal Mutants .....6-3-0 W-6
Rockville Road Rage ... 6-3-0 W-2
Predators ...................5-4-0 W-1
TheOtherRedheadGirl . 4-5-0 W-2
Super Red Emperor's... 3-6-0 L-2

Division 2
Prancing Peacocks ..... 5-4-0 L-1
Big Boys................... 4-5-0 L-3
Cheatin *******s .. ...4-5-0 W-1
DHusk's Destroyers ....4-5-0 L-1
SOMD Blue Crabs........4-5-0 W-2
Maryland Steel Beast ...3-6-0 L-2

fischfan13

Banned
Wow, what a difference a few weeks has made.
LCM is the team to beat now. My early season decisions that were flawless have been replaced with decisions like taking the Chiefs Defense and watching them get torched by the Fins for 31 pts...OUCH.
I feel as if my once dominant team is maybe 5th best in Division 1.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I went through the opposite, Bill. My team played like a diesel engine starting up in Alberta in January.... its warmed up nicely now. :D