• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Any Parachromis Breeders???

I'm looking for a good quality place to pick up some juvie Parachromis Friedrichsthalii or Motaguensis. I'm in the Baltimore area, but wouldn't mind traveling a little bit for good specimens. Let me know if you've seen any recently at a LFS or if you breed them.

minifoot77

Members
three or four of us have them.. i have la ciebs yellow heads and rtms... dq or uncleruckus has several as well and dangerchicken has some but doesn't breed offen... and tony is a new keeper

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Sorry but im all out. i should have more in a about a month. they are regular with their spawns.that being said i hope i didnt jinx myself lol. i do have about 8 jag fry and 1 3" hondurian jag i bought from mo devlin aka aqua mojo if you are interested.

Hey what's up guys and gals, I have two wild caught blue parachromis dovii. The father is from costa rica and the mother is from nicaragua. I have a few left from the first batch. I'm know on the second and they are still fry ( two weeks old ). I'm in Newark, Nj. Pm me or email me for pics or if interested at: ahudhayfah94@gmail.com p.s the first batch is now 2 1/2 to 3 inches now very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app