• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Can we stop stop it some of the post in BST

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If you don't like the price or think it's too step either PM the seller or don't frackin buy it. Stop trashing threads of people trying to sell stuff. If it's a quality or fraud issue then warn prospective buyers. If it's not cut that S out your messing with people's money!

Another thing if you don't like the way the club or this forum is run then kick rocks and start your own. Or rather if your strong in your convictions join the club run for an office and work to make the changes you think are needed. But all the unnecessary complaining is getting F"en ridiculous.

You know who you are.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

blkmjk

Members
I agree trashing someone is a bit un called for. But it is an open marketplace. It is up to the seller to risk ridicule if their sale is out of line. Like don't you wish you could tell the folks of Craigslist that a 29 gallon is not a huge tank nor is it worth 200$? Free enterprise is beautiful and imo any advertising is good advertising. So let the haters keep bumping my FS threads... keep my post at the top of the page.

Just my .02

Drew

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I agree for the most part, but sometimes, it is needed. I once had to post on someone's FS post. The FS post was for a group of discus and the fish were not in good shape at all. I had to point it out. Please see below thread. If you think this is stepping over the boundary, then I guess it is.

http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12870

No those are fine. I would hope we cared that much not to let somebody get beat like that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mchambers

Former CCA member
It seems to be a propitious time to point out that you can opt to "ignore" a user on these forums.

Just go to your User Control Panel ("User CP") at the top of the screen. Look under Settings and Options, to Edit Ignore List. Add the forum name of the poster you want to ignore and you won't see their posts again.

It's not something I often use on the various forums I frequent, but there are rare cases where I find that it improves my enjoyment.