• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Fish and Shrimp - Need more space

Termato

Board of Directors
Hey everyone,

I'm clearing out some space in my tanks for some of the fish that are growing out. Unless stated, they are full grown. I give the age so you know how old they are.

11 Rummynose Tetra - 8 months old - $20 for all of them. (1 or 2 are still not full grown)
21-22 Cardinal Tetras - 5-8 months old - $4 each or $75 for all of them. (3-4 are not full grown but the rest are pretty beeffy) **
6 Neon Tetras - $6 for all of them **If you get all the cardinals, you can get these for free with them.
1 Male German Blue Ram - $15 He's a beauty. 8-10 months old I may chose to keep him...ahhh hard choice. He's so cool! If someone has a female, I'll totally pick her up and keep this little guy.
5 Tiger Barbs (Puntius tetrazona) - $10 for all of them - 8-10 months old (One of them has a gill plate that slants out, but he's fine).
20 Red Sakura Cherry Shrimp - $40 for all of them - Home raised and bred by yours truly.
20+ Kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher) - $1 each. These are not full grown. About 2-2.5 inches and you can tell the sex. They are starting to get good color, too. I also have one pair in the tank who is already mated. The mated pair is $4. If you want all of them, we can work something out :).
2 Daffodils (Neolamprologus pulcher) - $4 for the two. I had a pair that mated up and I need to get these two out of the tank! They are getting along great but I know when the two start breeding there will be issues.

My electric blue acara fry have another 2-3 months before they are big enough to go. They are almost 1inch!

I'm clearing out the barbs so I can try and breed my boeseman's rainbow.

You can come by my place in Rockville at the intersection of 495 and 355 to pick up the fish or I can meet you at the next GWAPA meeting. I don't think i'll have these by the next CCA meeting because that's the entire summer.

Fish I am looking for / Potential trade?
- Two Female German Blue Rams
- Rare Shrimp
- Mated Apistos
- South American dwarf cichlids

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

mchambers

Former CCA member
I think Matt Quinn was going to put Cardinal tetras in his new 180. Maybe he'll take them off your hands.

JLW

CCA Members
"need more space," says the guy who is considering getting rid of his couch to put a fish tank in there...

Y'know, put it on the ground, really sturdy wood canopy, some cushions... you're set.

Termato

Board of Directors
The tiger barbs interest me.

Let me know if you'd like to pick them up. You can see them here: https://youtu.be/5fKps-97mNE?t=4m13s

"need more space," says the guy who is considering getting rid of his couch to put a fish tank in there...

Y'know, put it on the ground, really sturdy wood canopy, some cushions... you're set.

HAHAH :) the more I think about it, the more it sounds like a great idea hahah

I still need to get this 75 and 210 running.

Last edited:

Termato

Board of Directors
The 20 RCS' are gone.

I have about 15 red sakura cherry shrimp left. Had more offspring than I thought. These are smaller ones but about breeding age. I'd say $20 for the 15.

YSS

Members
I will takes the Rummies if the sale falls through. May be pickup a dozen cardinals too if I'm there to get the rummies.

Termato

Board of Directors
I'll take the sakuras if there isn't anyone else interested.

Awesome! I'll save them for you. Let me know when you'd like to get them.

I will takes the Rummies if the sale falls through. May be pickup a dozen cardinals too if I'm there to get the rummies.

I'm pretty sure Gabriel is going to be getting them but I'll let you know if he doesn't.

Termato

Board of Directors
Cardinals and neons are also gone.

I still have:

1 Male German Blue Ram - $15
20+ Kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher) - $1 each or $5 for 10 or $10 for what looks like 30 of them and includes mated pair.
2 Daffodils (Neolamprologus pulcher) - $4 for 2

Willing to trade for shrimp or dwarf south american cichlids.

lgfelic

Members
Thank you for the tiger barbs. They spawned yesterday soon after getting together with mine in the pond!