• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Is this fish sick or just injured from fighting?

mikemanis

Members
This is the dominant male yellow lab. Above his lip looks scarred, trying to figure out if I need to do anything or just assume it's from fighting.

mikemanis

Members
So you would just ignore it? There are 3 females carrying right now with this one and he has been pretty aggressive

mikemanis

Members
ok so in the same tank I see this today.. It's white and it looks like it is "Loose" on the upper lip.

Anyone know what this is?

londonloco

Members
My Calvus Dwarfs (that are swallowing my Bemba's whole) have white mouths every now and then. I do nothing but keep up my water changes, they heal fine w/out medication. I'd watch them, if it seems to be getting worse, then a hospital tank with medication might be warranted. Where do you live? I have several tanks I'm not using you can borrow if you need to set one up.

mikemanis

Members
Thanks
I think he got in a fight with the other male rustie.. Now he is hiding in a corner..
I have Been trying to find a setup for a 20 galling grow out tank for a ton of fry from the rusties and the yellow labs in the tank..

I will pm
Mike