• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Small tanks and some fish FS

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Doing some rearranging in the fish room and need to move out some smaller tanks for space in the meantime. Can bring any of the following to the meeting tomorrow:

20H tanks, up to 6 available, with plastic lids $20 (one eclipse hood for +$20)
10g tanks, up to 10 available; $6 with no lid, $10 with plastic lid, $15 with glass lid
5.5g tanks, 3 available, $10 with glass lid

Sponge filters for any of above tanks $5

Neolamprologous pulcher 'daffodil' unsexed juveniles 1.5-2.5" $5 each
Aulonocara maylandi (Sulfurhead peacocks), 8 young adults around 3", 2M/6F or 3M/5F, $80/group
Lamprologous brevis pair, will include a few shells $30
L239 'Purple panaque' potential pair ~4" $90
Cynotilapia afra 'yellow-top' pair $20
6 synodontis petricola ~3" $10 each

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm interested in the 20H's

Sounds good. Let me know if you're interested in the eclipse top and/or sponge filters. I'll bring as many as I can fit, hopefully all of them.

5.5g's pending to dogofwar.

Also have a 30g (36x12) with oak color trim, some trim is cracked, but tank holds water fine $20

chriscoli

Administrator
just the tanks. we'll have to figure out how to get them back to my place since I'll have the AV equipment in my truck again. :(

Howie

Members
I've been looking for a 5.5g w lid. If there's any way to spare one then please let me know.

jstlstn

Members
would love two of your synodontis petricola if any are still available. I have a school of 8 anywhere from 1 two 2 inches two large ones would look great.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
would love two of your synodontis petricola if any are still available. I have a school of 8 anywhere from 1 two 2 inches two large ones would look great.

If I find a buyer for the other 4 thats fine, but I don't want to split the group without having a home for all of them.