• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving Sale: 210g tank, fish and a lot more

Gyarados

Members
FS - PICK-UP ONLY - Hampstead, Md

I am moving at the end of June and I’ve promised my girlfriend to make an effort at selling off my tanks and fish. If I can’t find a buyer to purchase all, or a VERY large chunk, of my collection then I will have the pleasure of moving it all 160 miles to the eastern shore. Fish are all healthy, active and fat. All equipment listed is in great shape, and almost all of it is currently in use. I will help load and pack any and all of it, but once that 210g leaves my walkout basement, it’s your liability.

Video of the 210g + fish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ZHVewMmUg

$1500 for the whole shebang. If you make this fast and easy for me then there can be wiggle room.
If you want to buy a LARGE chunk of the following we can talk. Obviously you can’t just buy my tanks or filters without fish.

Feel free to organize a group buy if you know others that would be willing to split the cost. This is a lot of stuff...

210 gallon tank 72x24x29
-Back is painted black
-6 holes drilled in the back (currently plugged) 4x larger ones for a sump and 2 smaller that were used for inline circulation
-3 Glass tops, (they don’t fit perfectly)
Other tanks:
-40 gallon breeder, 29g, 20L, 7 gallon low iron cube
Lighting
-Marineland 48” single bright
-Marineland 24” single bright
-12” Finnex led light
Heaters
-Aquatop 300w
-Eheim Jaeger 300w
-3-4 other small/medium heaters
Filtration
-Fluval FX6
-Homemade dump filter (3” porret foam over 500ish bioballs in a 30g storage container)
-AC110
-AC70
-Various sponge filters, air pumps and other small filters
-Small Finnex Canister filter
-Misc Eheim Classic canisters and parts, (maybe 1 full set?)
Pumps/Water movement
-Maxijet 1200 w/prefilter
-2x large Rio pumps
Fish
-1 x Black Arowana 14”
-1 x IT Datnoid 11-12”
-1 x IT Datnoid 10”
-1 x IT Datnoid 8”
-1 x IT Datnoid 8” (3 bar on one side)
-1 x Centrodoras Brachiatus 12”
-4 x Clown Loaches (2@4”, 2@5”)
-1 x Flagtail 8-9”
-5 x Redhook silver dollars, all 5”
-5 x King Kong Parrot, all 3”
Food:
Plenty of NLS and Hikari brand food (including 1lb massivore, ½lb carnosticks) to keep these fish fed for a while
Misc
You know the deal. Years worth of odds and ends including buckets, test kits, additives, nets, clay pots, etc…

Pics can be provided after 5pm on weekdays. or whenever on weekends.

FS - PICK-UP ONLY

Last edited:

Termato

Board of Directors
Just a quick heads up for you to be sure to measure the nitrates out of the tap over there. Directly out of the tap in Salisbury about 4 years ago it was around over 30ppm. OUT OF THE TAP! Just something to think about. Lots of problems with water over on the Eastern Shore.

Good luck with sale!

Aqua410

Members
Edit

I'm sorry I should have checked location first that's gonna be a bit out of my range. Good luck with sale.

Hannibal

Members
I never knew there was someone up by me in the club, sweet!

Edit

I'm sorry I should have checked location first that's gonna be a bit out of my range. Good luck with sale.

Johnny if there is something you want I could pick it up for you and give it to Brit at yoga Or I work right around the corner. Just putting the offer out there.