• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangs Plecos and Shrimp

longstocking

Members
I have a few things available at the moment. Email or Pm me... Longstocking30@hotmail.com

I can provide pictures of most of the parents of these fish if requested... All fish are bred by me...

Pleco's
L270 F1 Chocolate Zebra (on Brazil's banned export list) 1 inch 18 each or 6 for 100.00
L333 F1 1.25+ King Tiger ( on Brazil's banned export list ) 25.00 each. 5 available.
Albino Bushy Nose Pleco's 1 to 1.25 $3.00 each

Tangs
C. furcifer 'magara' 1.25 $ 15.00 each
E. sp. Kilesa 1.25 $ 15.00 each 6 LEFT
Paracyprichromis primrose F1 6 available. 1 inch $10 each
Paracyprichromis neon blue splits with albino gene. 1.25 $12.00 each. 3 available SOLD
Tropheus Ilangi F2 6 available 1 to 1.25 $ 15.00 each SOLD
Chalinochromis brichardi "black mask" F1 1.25 $ 5.00 each
Julidochromis dickfeldi 3 available 1.5 $5.00 each
N. nigriventris. 1 inch... 15.00 each

Shrimp... ( they make great feeders ... set up a 5 gallon and you are good to go )

Snowball shrimp 1.50 each
Cherry Red Shrimp 1.00 each

Available soon...

4 Xenotilapia papilio (Mvuna) 18.00 each
3 Tanganicodus irsacae (Moba) 8.00 each
N brichardi "red dot" 4.00 each

25 Tropheus sp. black pemba
5 T. sp red "ndole"
14 T. duboisi

If $150.00 is spent... 10% off
ty.gif

Last edited:

longstocking

Members
I will have a lot more Tropheus available... in the next month or so. If anyone is interested...

25 Tropheus sp. black pemba
5 T. sp red "ndole"
14 T. duboisi

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sarah - What size tank is the minimum that would you keep a group of Enantiopus in?

I know that they are sand dwelling....do they need to be kept alone or can they be kept in with a group of other fish (Rock-dwellers, shellies, or cyps)?

Long-term, would a 40B with a couple of piles of rocks with sand in between work if you threw them in with a group of dickfeldi, regani or cylindricus?

...Not sure why I'm asking about those fish specifically. ;)

EDIT: Also, do you have any of the blue Eretmodus?

Last edited:

longstocking

Members
lol.... Enantiopus do best in 4 foot tanks long term... which sand sifters would you actually have Tony? ;) :p Challochromis? Depends on which ones... Some need 6 footers... some need 3 feet long term.

Yes, they can be housed with other fish... but not most rock dwellers.

Some fish that go well with all sifters:

Cyprichromis
Paracyprichromis
Calvus

P. typus ( for a cat )

The ones you have... not a good idea... long term. Sure short term... it will be fine. Then the rock dwellers will breed and you might have some very unhappy and stressed sand sifters.

longstocking

Members
The blues... from what Jim described that is a new fish on the market. Or are you talking about the blue spotted ones? They are from Zambia. No I do not... kept them a while ago. I have the cute litte gobies ... that are less aggresssive. Tanganicodus irsacae (Moba).