• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Satallite Freshwater LED Plus by Currant

Becca

Members
I have one. The first one I ordered (from Drs. Foster & Smith) had 3 LEDs that didn't show red spectrum (only blue). They replaced it promptly, per the warranty, and the new one is working perfectly so far.

I have only two things I'd change - first, it would be great to have the option of not using the remote. I have a 2 y/o and he LOVES remotes. Now that he knows one exists for this, he begs for it endlessly. If he ever actually got a hold of it, I'd probably never be able to use the light again once he stashed it somewhere. The other thing is that when you turn it off and turn it back on it doesn't turn onto the setting you last had it on, it turns on to bright white. I just never turn it off, at night it's on the moon setting, and I switch it to one of the day settings in the morning.

The adjustable colors are awesome. It's a great light on my 33L planted and I wish I could afford to buy another for my 55 gallon.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I have three of the 36" satellite plus fixtures. I have not had a problem with any.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App