• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for a few good fish...

rich_one

Members
some juvie sajica

one or two of the following, in the 6" range, give or take: bocourti, fenestratus, vieja species (will consider most... let me know what you have).

Thanks.

-Rich

minifoot77

Members
rich you should check out hot they have quite a few of the fish you seek

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

rich_one

Members
rich you should check out hot they have quite a few of the fish you seek

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org
I might try to get up there weekend after next... a little tied up this coming weekend. But yeah... I plan to make a trip up there pretty soon. Thought I'd check to see what might be in the club first.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
I done talked myself into it... would also be interested in some rainbows... boesemanis, turquoise, irian reds or assorted of the larger variety (not the smaller ones like furcata, etc.). Praecox would be good too though.

-Rich

BigKingPin

Members
Again I would also suggest HoT I have a friend that got several boesemanis, I know they often have a few from New Guinea, and I believe they had turquoises last i was there. Though the boesemanis might be a little small for what you are looking for the were maybe 2" in length, but the turquoises were fairly good in size probably 4-5" at least that was the ones I saw last I was there which was about a month ago. Gonna make a trip up there soon possibly this weekend so if I get up there I'll bring back an update.

rich_one

Members
PM sent. And thanks, Simon... yeah, I do plan on making the trip up soon, but I often like to see what others in the club may have that they may be trying to move also, just in case there's a match! :D

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
I have some vieja synpsilum a few are 3-4 inches long I would be willing to part with some. I have about 4 I could sell maybe more if you wanted some smaller ones. Not sure how to host pictures but I could email them to you if you want.

Drew

rich_one

Members
As bad as I'd love to get a synspillum, I fear at that size, they'd be doomed.

That said, I have found the fish to round out the tank... thanks everyone!

-Rich