• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I see fish or CCA everywhere

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Being into fish for so many years, I see things and think fish. I see an empty building and think "that would make a good fish store". I see a tool and wonder how I could use it in my fish room. Etc.

I was looking out my door this morning. The neighbor has a bunch of bushes under the pine trees. At first I thought I was seeing things. You tell me.

securedownload-1.jpg

Is that a fish?
Sorry, zoomed in on cell phone. lol
securedownload.jpg

Last edited:

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Fish, fish everywhere. Pat, you aren't the only one who sees things and thinks about how they could be fish related.

TOMMYN3D

Members
I think the same way.When I walk through Home Depot passing the plumbing dept. I see PVC and think sump pump, overflow, tank plumbinng....oh yea it's also used for home plumbing:rolleyes: I walk pass the orange pails and think water change, fish transportation.LOL

a few months ago in the summer, Target had some 1 piece (plastic bug containers) in the $1 section. They are clear and have opening doors with tiny wholes on the ends used for holding fire flys, bugs etc. I saw them and thought fry containers that I can use for fry's in the same tank with parents;)

Dont mean to hijack the thread Pat, but yes I see fish stuff even when not made for fish.I saw the fish in the branches before the close up.:D