• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

LOTS of fish

Wydukey1991

Members
ok here is some stuff im looking to get rid of. willing to talk more on price and trades.

-Archocentrus Octofasciatum (Jack Dempsey) FRY smallest is 1/2 inch $2 ea
-Three med-large Archocentrus Octofasciatum (Jack Dempseys) 5-7in....make a cash or trade offer
-Two Metriaclima lombardoi (Kenyi Cichlids) one 4in poss male (i believe he is sub-dom because hes in with my large 6 in male) and one 4in male...id like to trade for females that are same size or bigger
-One Thorichthys meeki (Firemouth Cichlid) 4in sex unknown....make a cash or trade offer
-Pterophyllum scalare (Silver Angelfish) FRY (my breeding pair were bred from wild caught ones, not sure what the f# would be f2? i guess).....smallest is 2in $2 ea
-Neocaridina heteropoda (Red Cherry Shrimp) $2 each

Wydukey1991

Members
scientist0724-i have about 30 left, not quite sure of sex yet since they are still not full grown, only about 2-2 1/2 inches. i do know that another person who bought 6 off of me has a confirmed breeding pair already. so its optimal pair off time!!!

mscichlid-thanks for the info, that's what i was thinking but i wasn't sure.
THE FRY IM SELLING ARE F2 :)

Andrewtfw-id prefer pickup/meeting in York, PA.....BUT im not against shipping, i just haven't done it before.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Zach,

Do you have any pics of your angels? Ever make it over to ACLC meetings?

Thanks. :)

Wydukey1991

Members
pics of my silver angels

theres a pic of my F1 female laying eggs and pic of the F2 juvies

sorry pics taken with phone :unsure:

334040_185871888157350_185867374824468_396598_41609678_o.jpg

329769_185871851490687_185867374824468_396595_810520317_o.jpg

Wydukey1991

Members
oh and no ive never been to any meeting other then the nov meeting for CCA.....i was just introduced to the high level of knowledge of the "club world" but it shouldnt be too hard for me to make it to lanc for a meeting since im only 45 mins from it

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
oh and no ive never been to any meeting other then the nov meeting for CCA.....i was just introduced to the high level of knowledge of the "club world" but it shouldnt be too hard for me to make it to lanc for a meeting since im only 45 mins from it
JUST A HEADS UP THE MEETINGS ARE IN SILVER SPRING MD NOT LANCASTER PA.

Wydukey1991

Members
Yea I know that the CCA meetings are in md. Tony said about the ACLC meetings, which unless I misunderstood, are in lancaster. I'm assuming that ACLC stands for Aquarium Club of Lancaster County. I'm not UTD on every club so I might be wrong.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Yea I know that the CCA meetings are in md. Tony said about the ACLC meetings, which unless I misunderstood, are in lancaster. I'm assuming that ACLC stands for Aquarium Club of Lancaster County. I'm not UTD on every club so I might be wrong.
YOU ARE CORRECT ;)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yeah, sorry for the confusion. May be headed up there for a meeting sometime after the new year. If you were a regular there, it'd be a good place for a hand-off.

Wydukey1991

Members
well i do make it to lancaster more often then i do silver spring lol however its not the distance...its that my cars broke down so i need to rely on other ppl for rides which i dont get very often lol im friends to hydrodmg and he lives not far from TFP we MIGHT b able to work something out with him but either way i would have to know ahead of time which meeting your goin to for sure. or maybe since theres a few ppl from cca that wants some we can kinda do a group buy type thing since ur coming up closer you get them for every1 then they come to you. idk tho that would have to be discussed with each person and of course be ok with you

MonteSS

Members
Thats a great deal on F2 Scalare, especially at that size.

I have 4 F0 for a while now and dont know how to sex them :(

...Bill

Wydukey1991

Members
From my exp/knowledge male is more diamond shape female more rounded, male has a "bump" on forehead and females don't. Of corse u can also check the vent as well.