• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

50g SETUP + fish

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Universal conspiracy?

What is it about you and trying to keep fish? First your building association forces you to liquidate your domestic holdings and now you can't take your tank with you to your new workplace?! Tarnation and ...oh well, let me know if you get re-estblished at some point that will allow you to pursue such a dangerous, anti-social and corrupt hobby as fish-keeping - I'll help set you up if for no other reason than to defy such cruel causality and that you've been ever so gracious to me and everyone else in CCA I'm sure.

F8LBITE

Members
What is it about you and trying to keep fish? First your building association forces you to liquidate your domestic holdings and now you can't take your tank with you to your new workplace?! Tarnation and ...oh well, let me know if you get re-estblished at some point that will allow you to pursue such a dangerous, anti-social and corrupt hobby as fish-keeping - I'll help set you up if for no other reason than to defy such cruel causality and that you've been ever so gracious to me and everyone else in CCA I'm sure.

the force is strong Sam. I do still have my Fluval Edge on my desk. My current goal is buying a house and being able to have large tanks again. Then I'll come back full force!

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Good idea.

I totally get it - if I was forced to liquidate my ops here I'm guessing I'd let everything go except for my Eheims and a couple of light fixtures, maybe save a couple heaters as well - always nice to hit the water swimming.

But hurry up - we miss your rabid engagement in all things CCA.
:D