• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available as of December

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Shrimp
Caridina hodgarti (Green rocket shrimp) SOLD OUT
Caridina propinqua $2
Yellow neocaridina SOLD OUT
Malawa shrimp $1
Bumble bee shrimp $4 10/$35
Red Cherry Shrimp $1.50

Snails-
Red lips nerite SOLD OUT
Red spot nerite $2
Batik nerite $2.50
Zebra nerite SOLD OUT
Pomacea diffusa (mystery snai) $1 (purple, pink)
Assassin special- $2.50 each or 5/$10

Crayfish
Cambarellus patzcuarensis sp. "orange" $12 Sexed pair $25

FISH!
Roseline barbs $13
Furcatas rainbows $4

Pygmaeus cories SOLD OUT
Panda cories $3
Boraras brigittae $2.50 or 10/$22
Boraras naevus (strawberry rasbora) $3

Habrosus cories 10/$20 $2.25 each
Silver hatchet- $3, 10 left
D. margaritatus $3.50 each- lFEW LEFT
Carnegiella strigata $2.50 (marbled hatchet)
L144, shortfinned $8 (albino blue eyed)- NOT OF SEXABLE SIZE
Clown killies SOLD OUT
Rummynose tetra (H. bleheri) $2.50
Albino ancistrus 1"- $2
Y. cruciatus $4 (dwarf hovering zebra loach)
Y. sidthimunki SOLD OUT
Otocinclus affinis $2
Danio erythromicron $SOLD OUT
R. pauciperforatum (red line rasbora) 2/ $1
T. micagemma $3, young (sparkle eye white cloud)
Wild guppies SOLD OUT
Espeis rasboras! SOLD OUT
DARIO JUINTIA HILLS!!! $5 each

Dried goods
Alder cones- .05 each
coconut huts (drilled for apistos/ ancistrus) $2
Almond leaves, $8/bag (about 40 leaves per bag) C grade
Back to nature guide to nano aquaria- $27- GREAT book! Shipping is $2 media mail!

Last edited:

minifoot77

Members
are the bumble bee shrimp black and white? i see a few other color forms on google... and can you bring me some alder cones a decent sized bag of them?

rich_one

Members
In addition to the 6 nerites I spoke to you about elsewhere (3 red spot, 3 zebra), I'll also take 10 of the salt & pepper cories (that's not too many for the 33 gallon, with 10 tiger barbs and a pair of rainbow cichlids... is it)?

Thanks, Rachel!

-Rich

msjinkzd

invert junkie
are the bumble bee shrimp black and white? i see a few other color forms on google... and can you bring me some alder cones a decent sized bag of them?

They range from blue and white to black and white with a few red and white in the mix.

In addition to the 6 nerites I spoke to you about elsewhere (3 red spot, 3 zebra), I'll also take 10 of the salt & pepper cories (that's not too many for the 33 gallon, with 10 tiger barbs and a pair of rainbow cichlids... is it)?

Thanks, Rachel!

-Rich

I don't have salt and pepper, I have habrosus (dwarf cories). Is that what you meant? I dont' think they would be a good mix with tiger barbs as they are teeny.

rich_one

Members
I don't have salt and pepper, I have habrosus (dwarf cories). Is that what you meant? I dont' think they would be a good mix with tiger barbs as they are teeny.
Yeah... that's what I meant. My bad... when I googled that species, that's what came up as the "common" name. Go figure.

At any rate, I'll take your word for it and leave them be, and just take the nerites then. Thanks!

-Rich

wlsgmfr123

Members
I saw that you were selling moss and sm. narrow leaf java fern
Are you still selling those plants? I am setting my 10 gallon tank. Seems that you
have everything I like to have :D

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I do have them, though not listed for sale as I don't have a ton that I don't want to hoarde for myself, lol. I can certainly sell some :) Keep in mind as an invertebrate breeder, my plants almost always come with hitch hikers like snails.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
is it too late to order 5 Espei and 5 Boraras brigittae? Would they qualify for the 10 for 22 still?

m1ke715m

Members
hi paul (buckcich) told me to contact you.. i need to buy some assassin snails. im new to the cca and it doesnt seem to wanna let me pm you.. i only have malaysian trumpet snails in one tank.. every day or two i find 3 small ones in there i dont have them real bad.. how many do you suggest i buy? i was thinking 5 for $10
oh and i live in new jersey

msjinkzd

invert junkie
You can email me at msjinkzd @gmail.com (no space) as well, if you like. I generally recommend starting with 3-5. Keep in mind, they will breed, albeit slowly