• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

trade yellow tail acei for yellow tail acei

hydrodmg

Members
i have 14 yellow tail acei in which i would like to trade 7 of them for 7 yellow tail acei in return i am trying to keep the faimly tree rather bushy if you know what i mean :)

bertolli

Members
petsmart usually has aceis around here... I had some a while back but I got rid of them, it was tough to see them go... really friendly fish.

hydrodmg

Members
yeah i am not looking to buy or add anymore to my group but looking to swap with someone fish for fish

bertolli

Members
yeah I figured that, I was thinking of doing that with my yellow labs and I came up with an idea....
Buy some from petsmart about the same size take them home, switch them with the ones you want to trade out and return it to petsmart. I've returned fish before (not for that reason) but I'm sure if you said something like they were fiercely attacked by your fish you already have they really can't say no.

hydrodmg

Members
I have no interest in being dishonest I bought the colony in hpoes to breed them and I figured since this is the best cichlid club in the world we would have the best fish too that's why I am taking this avenue to swap. And most of your chain stores just want the sale their fish policies cover the death of a fish only if your water is perfect and not from getting a little rowdy with the other fish in the tank. I do not think it is a good idea for anybody to conduct themselves in such a manner