• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

It was nice to see you guys at ACA!!!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Dan Ye! It was great seeing you too!!!:)))

Congratz again on all the awards you won up at the ACA. WOW! You can start your very own Bar with all those Beer Mugs. LOL!

I will do my best to say Hi to George for you too.

See you next year and Welcome again to the Best Cichlid Club in the Whole Entire World!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

Spine

Members
We would be happy to have you make it next year Dan Ye. You pike are awesome,I want to get some better pictures of them next time. I forgot to bring something to put on top of the tanks so I could use my flash.The pictures I took where alright but it always looks better when lite from above.

mtnpike

Members
Dan Ye! It was great seeing you too!!!:)))

Congratz again on all the awards you won up at the ACA. WOW! You can start your very own Bar with all those Beer Mugs. LOL!

I will do my best to say Hi to George for you too.

See you next year and Welcome again to the Best Cichlid Club in the Whole Entire World!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

Hi Richard:

We will have to talk with your club, I have been think become a judge for next year ACA, but since you guys support me and my fish so much, we want talk to you guys later about bring some rare show fish for next year. I believe "show fish" take big part of ACA convention, most people like to see show fish, this was the reason we decided to go to ACA this year.
Anyway, it was really nice to meet you guys, Ricahd, Tony and my old friend George, please contact us, my email address is: mtnpike@q.com
For your club only, if anybody want order fish in August, we will give some kind discount for CCA members only!!!
Thank you so much!!!

Dan Ye-Jennings

www.americancichlids.net

Last edited:

mtnpike

Members
We would be happy to have you make it next year Dan Ye. You pike are awesome,I want to get some better pictures of them next time. I forgot to bring something to put on top of the tanks so I could use my flash.The pictures I took where alright but it always looks better when lite from above.

Hi Kevin:
I hope your fish are doing well! thank you for the comments!

Dan Ye-Jennings

www.americancichlids.net