• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Orders in Progress

Jay

CCA Members
I have two orders in progress, and a number of special order fish available the deadline for the first is Monday April 25 and the second is Friday April 29.
The first supplier is best know for his Catfish,Plecos, and Tropheus. He also sells a limited amount of African Cichlids including Aulo. Eureka Red Albino, Pundamila Nyereri Rutti Red, Aulo. Red Flush (extended Red Shoulder), and a number of Tanganyikan fish.
The second supplier specializes in African and New World Cichlids. He is my main source for New World Cichlids. He is my only source for Phenochilus Star Sapphire and he also carries a number of Victorian Cichlids incluing Flameback, Uganda Fire, Blue Bar, Hippo Point Salmon, and RF piebald.

Please check out the special orders page on my web site www.cichlidsarespecial.com for a full list of the special order fish available through these two sources.