• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCAFFL Season 3 BEGINS!

mrkillie

Members
I have just finished setting up the league and those who were part of it last year should receive an e-mail inviting you to rejoin for this year. If there are any openings left on Monday sometime after 6:00 PM, I will send the PMs to those who were interested in joining.

As for changes, I made a few:

1) Draft pick trades ARE allowed, but I do not know how that will work. I could not change the roster size to be different from the # of rounds in the draft.

2) Point System Changes:

QB - 1 pt/20 yards; however, -2 pts/sack; also, +1 bonus point for each completion of 40 or more yards

RB - 1 bonus point for each run of 40 or more yards

WR/TE/RB - 1 bonus point for each reception of 40 or more yards

DEF - Sacks are now worth 2 points

DEF - Pts allowed changes: shutout is now worth 20 pts; 1-6 pts allowed is worth 15 pts.; and 7-13 pts allowed is worth 10 pts.

I also enabled fractional points, so if you had a RB gain 99 yards, you'll get 9.9 points instead of 9.

Post in this thread if you did not receive your invitation.

minifoot77

Members
i recieved my invitation but would like to not play this year... my spot should be auctioned off to help the "cpae" relief fund.....

I should already be on the waiting list from the other post about this but making sure by posting here as well. Hopefully we are going in the order we responded on the other posting.

Thanks
Rob

mrkillie

Members
9 in, 1 out, still waiting for the response of 2 others. As I said, sometime after 6 this evening I will send PMs to those who have requested it for any spots that remain open.

mrkillie

Members
Just a thought, there are at least 5 folks that have requested to be notified of openings. That makes 16 total. If I started a second league, capped the first one at 10 teams, and then set the second league up for 10 teams as well. We can give those already on the wait list first dibs on the second league and then open it up to everyone. If we can't fill the second league, I'm sure some of you wouldn't mind playing in 2 leagues.

mrkillie

Members
For those of you waiting to get into a league, if you don't already have a yahoo! ID, then go ahead and get yourself set up with a yahoo! account - that's the site we use for the league.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Already signed up for the 1st league and looking forward to see how the 2nd league turns out. Good Luck Guys!