• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

hybrid

liljman

Members
Hello CCA, I have a dilemma. I have an African Cichlid tank set up and my yellow lab and red zebra have had 2 sets of fry. The first set had only 6 survivors and the 2nd almost 25. I have removed the male red zebra but am stuck with the fry. Any suggestions.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
feeders or keep them. I have a tank of CA/SA cichlids that may find them tasty.

liljman

Members
Prince,that is an option. Thanks. I do have a Red devil that would love to have them but I will see if there are any other solutions.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Most folks in this club won't buy hybrids. If you do put them in the auction make sure you label them as hybrids. Maybe one of the local shops will take them.

liljman

Members
that's 2 for feeders
.5 for keep or sale
I was thinking of keeping the largest 2 and getting rid of the rest just to see what they become. I guess my Red Devil will be having and exotic meal soon

liljman

Members
Crazy!!!! I took the male red zebra out and now she is holding again from whom I dont know. Maybe my electric blue smh I cant win

ezrk

Members
Yellow lab males are not aggressive enough to defend their women. Yellow lab females are, not delicate way to put this, slutty....IMO :wub: