• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello CCA!

My name is Carl and I currently have a 28 gallon bow front with the three hardiest minnows I have ever seen, 6 Turquoise Rainbows and 5 Otos that is heavily planted with corkscrew vals, Amazon swords, anubia nanas and some crypts. After 5 years of storing this tank, I have finally brought it back to life and now am looking to expand my horizons. I was very happy to find such an active community located close and hope to sponge up some knowledge. Thanks!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum. Stick around and you'll catch MTS (multiple tank syndrome). I started with a lonely 75 and have increased to 17 tanks at over 700 gallons since joining the club.

Thanks everyone! Just found a new tank on CL, 120gal rimless with 1/2" glass for $100, MTS has begun.

Here is a pic of the 2*2*4' tank in my little Nissan. And yes, I had to take the door off to get it in there :D

Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1374768462000.jpg

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
You have one of the WORST cases of mts, not that it's a bad thing. What are you planning to house in that new 120 and the 265?

Oh man, I certainly do have it bad. Leak testing the 120 now and the 260 is stored for the time being. Probably try discus in the 120 and keep the 260 as a salt water tank.