• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from York, PA

Bill V

Members
Hello, I’m Bill, and live in York, PA. I've lived here for 4 years, moved up from Orlando. I've had aquariums for over 30 years, with a particular interest in South American cichlids. I really liked Severums. I used to keep a 75 and 30 gallon aquarium. I was unfortunately on a 4 year hiatus from aquariums, but have recently set up a 55 gallon that I am going to house mbuna. Right now I am cycling the tank and trying to decide what to stock. I’m looking to enjoying the forum, seeing your tanks, chatting about cichlids and finding some breeders to get stock from, and maybe in the future have some fry to offer.

blkmjk

Members
Welcome to the forum. The CCA is one of the coolest communities on the internet. And best local club to DC and the metro area. But you do have a new club in York. http://www.cichlidclubofyork.com Scott is the president. Super cool dude. Now that their meetings are scheduled accordingly you could make both meetings for sure.

Drew