• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What kind of fish do I have?

boobaloos

Members
I bought 5 Cichlids for my new tank. I bought them all from one tank of mixed African Cichlids. I believe the orange ones are red zebras, but I'm not sure about the white one or the blue ones. And I think the blue ones are different types, as one has dark stripes and the other is simply a pale blue version of the red zebras, which led me to believe it might be a male red zebra (based on some things I've read). But please help me identify what types and gender they are. Thanks!;)

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

WendyFish

Members
Agree that the orange ones are red zebras. The albino has that look too, but I don't have the experience with albinos to say for sure.

#2 could be a female kenyi. See the female pics in the profile at http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=798 and see if they look like yours in person.

Not sure about the third one. Not anything I recognize. My blue male zebra has a bit of barring and a clear orange sheen (more prevalent when he was younger), there's a pic of him below in case that helps.

RedZebras_FishPics03272011126_v2.jpg