• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Fire Sale!

rich_one

Members
I'm pairing things down and getting my tanks... finally... stocked to where I want them to be. Means I gotta thin the herd a bit now. This is just a beginning list... I may add more fish to this as I am sorting things out. I want to move these fish quickly... so make me offers. You might be surprised at what kind of deal you can get on them.

Up first:

1 approx. 7" female freddie... yellowhead la ceiba (make an offer... I'll practically give her away).

1 approx. 6" female Jack Dempsey (free)

Sorry, I do not have a pic of the freddie. I can try to get a pic later... but I got her from DQ... he can vouch for her beauty! I have pics of mostly everything else I will offer, and will post them as I add the fish to this thread. Thanks for looking, and check back in this space. I'll be adding a few more fish to this list over the course of today. I have to let one of my vieja go, but I may already have a taker, so I need to make sure, before I post it here. And more still, may come.

All fish are pickup only, bring your own bucket or container.

-Rich

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

rich_one

Members
Hopefully no taker for your vieja cause I want him. :D
Sorry! The Vieja Argentae is now spoken for. I hope someone wants a free female JD. Won't let the Freddie go for free, because I found a store that will actually give me credit for her... but since I'd rather her go to a hobbyist, and not a store... I'll let her go on the cheap... unless I find me another tank on the cheap that will let me keep her first! LOL... (I know about George's sale... but being on call made it impossible for me to get to George's this weekend, and George pretty much made it clear that he wants and intends for things to be gone about this time, so... timing messes ya up sometimes). :unsure:

-Rich