• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

super red ancistrus?

rich_one

Members
Todd, since you have that many, I'd be interested too. Any chance you will be at the Oct. meeting? If not, what are the prices and shipping to 20603?

-Rich

toddnbecka

Members
Sexed adults are $35/each or $100/3, unsexed juvies are $7/each or $35/6. Shipping cost depends on package weight, usually $12-20 for Priority Mail. UPS Ground may be a little faster depending on zip code, few $ more than Priority Mail. Doubt I'll have tie for the meeting, almost always have to work the Saturday that happens.
Here's a couple old (last year) pics of a stripped down 75, hard to get decent ones because they duck for cover when I get close to the tank.

JeffC

Members
Sexed adults are $35/each or $100/3, unsexed juvies are $7/each or $35/6. Shipping cost depends on package weight, usually $12-20 for Priority Mail. UPS Ground may be a little faster depending on zip code, few $ more than Priority Mail. Doubt I'll have tie for the meeting, almost always have to work the Saturday that happens.
Here's a couple old (last year) pics of a stripped down 75, hard to get decent ones because they duck for cover when I get close to the tank.

Pm'ed you!