• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT: female fish for peacock or hap male fish

Ading522

Members
So, I have grown out to a good size some juvies I got at the very first CCA auction I attended..sometime of April or May this year.. I am not into breeding them..just want show fish..if you would like to trade,let me know..

I have 2 female a.jacobfregerei otter points that were from Jesse(verbal) 3.75"+
2 4"+ female lemon Jakes from jays cichlidsarespecial proven breeders..just lost the fry to the move and the male just killed himself by jumping out of the new tank..wuuuutttt? So much for halloween..something must have spooked him....looking for a replacement male as well.
Got some Taiwan reefs as well, but still aren't showing much color,so I'm waiting a bit..

So if you got some males in need of these partners let me know..

I'm in the market for tropheus red rainbow/ Ilangi, ctenochromis horei, synodontis petricola.(.these I will buy for,not trade towards..).

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
bump.. will sell the otter point females..both for $10.. can sell a male with the two females for $20.. or trade me a male hap for the trio.. must be 4"+