• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi Everybody

wsantia1

CCA Members
My name is Willie and I am moving back to the east coast on March 1st after spending the last eight years in the Chicago area.

I will be staying temporarily in the Newark Delaware area but I have relatives up and down the I-95 corridor. Prior the moving to the Chicago area I lived in Clinton Md. in PG county and worked in DC.

I have been keeping FW fish for about 50 years and now that I am retired I plan to spend even more time on my fish.

I currently have Angelfish and I am trying to figure out how I am going to transport my favorites (including 3 parent raising pairs) east.

I have also kept Africans (Malawi) and have guppies, cories and bristlenose cats too.

Looking forward to getting to know the folks in this community.:)

Ading522

Members
welcome! hope you can make it to one of our meetings and auctions after.. great people, great club! oh, and too bad you will miss aquamania, but theres always the next one!

atmagoulick

Members
Hi,

I'm in Livonia, Mi. and am happy to meet you. I keep similar fish; angels and community cichlids. I have psuedotropheus also.

Nice to meet you,

Andy