• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hey

Ericj7182

Members
Welcome to the forum .what do you keep?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thank you all for the welcome. I currently have a breeding pair of La Ceiba Yellowheads & a breeding pair of Fesate. I also have two female RTMs(looking for a male :) ), a male cuban ( looking for a female), and fry from my breeding pairs in various sizes. I'm currently looking for some stalsbergi, lysoni, and as mentioned a male RTM and a female cuban cichlid.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard.

With all the Centrals you keep, I'm sure you'll find all sorts of good discussions here.

Cheers.

blkmjk

Members
You'll fit in fine here... Where did you get you're yellow heads? Do you have pictures? Thanks

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Nice!

Your pair look like Tony's pair. And the pair I used to have. I miss them for sure... I do still have a 13" male "Chewy"(not a name I picked but it fits him well) 2)7" males and 2) 3" females that were fry of my original pair from Dan(both died) I'm hoping to grow out the females and pair them out with the two best males. I don't think Chewy will ever have a lady.....

Drew