• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cichlid Club of York - 28 May 2016

mab

Members
I'm (Michael Barber) the quest speaker this month at the Cichlid Club of York. Meeting is this Saturday, 28 May at 2:00 pm. Topic is "The Fish of the Madre de Dios"

CCY is paying gas and tolls.

I have space comfortable for six (seven in a middle seat).

Anyone who would like to visit CCY this Saturday is welcome to a ride. Departure from my place in Reston with the possibility for pickup at one centralized place en route to York. Departure TBD based on CCY plans regarding lunch.

I already have one passenger.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Had a great time at CCY's meeting today!

Mike gave an enjoyable, interesting and informative discussion.

It was a nice ride up to Spring Grove in the convertible. Tots burned some energy side-walk chalking outside the community center (and playing with a bunch of other kids).

Ate some great lasagna and brownies that someone made... and somehow didn't buy anything in the auction.

Finished the day with a visit to Scott and Liz's new house and fishroom.

If you haven't been to a CCY meeting, go check it out. It's a nice drive and an awesome club. And go to the Keystone Klash in the fall :)

Matt

Reed

Very Fishe
Had a great time at the ccy meeting, good people, good fish and lots of fun. Will be going again