• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A HUGE BATFISH LIST

JLW

CCA Members
http://www.batfishaquatics.com/preorder.php

Hey Folks,

We just put up the HUGE SECOND LIST. There are some incredible fish on both lists, so be sure to check them out. I have a great assortment of some Apistogramma available, but they're only available through MONDAY. A lot of the second pre order list is ending MONDAY, so jump on it now. The rest will end Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on which list you're looking at.

I think there are just some of the coolest fish I've seen in a long time available on these lists, and if you're looking for some shrimp and stuff, there's a lot of them on that second list, too. Check it out, and have fun with Google Images -- there's some fish on there I've never even heard of, so you're going to want to use it. :)

J

dogofwar

CCA Members
There is some awesome stuff on Josh's list... make sure to find the link to the 2nd pre-order list!

Matt

JLW

CCA Members
I have someone who is interested in splitting a half dozen gold cardinal tetras, if anyone else is interested.

Termato

Board of Directors
I'll take the second half of the dozen gold cardinals if no one else has gone in on it.

Becca

Members
I think Tanichthys micagemmae were on the 2nd preorder list.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App