• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC Fall Auction...

fischfan13

Banned
As some of you might know from EastCoastCichlids.org, our auction hall has been severely damaged by the aftermath of Hurricane Irene.
If you watch any of the networks nightly news, especially NBC, they have talked about the flooding in Northern NJ. One of the areas mentioned has been the towns around the Passaic River.
Our hall, which is in Lyndhurst NJ, not only took on the flooding from the River but also flooding from the rain.
We, at ECC, have been working all week long to try to find a replacement hall for our Fall Auction '11.
Once we come up with a new hall, and its date, I will make sure that all of the information is posted here.

Thanks,
Bill

mscichlid

Founder
I'm sorry to hear that Bill. :(

Why not move it here? It's still the East Coast! :) There is a great hall that has a bar with booths too, plenty of room and serves food. Might be more expensive. It's right off the interstate. You'll have a big crowd to boot.

fischfan13

Banned
I am negotiating with a few places in NJ.
It looks as if the drive for Md/DC/Va folks will be cut by as much as 45 minutes one way. Those coming from Central, Southern and Western Pa will cut as much as 30-40 mins one way as well.

There will be food and beer.:D