• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Harford County Fishing Meet

I figured making a separate would make it easier on everyone and maybe even attract more interest for locals.

I think all we have together is that its going to happen in lapidum...

right?

i fish in port deposit alot which is right across the river. We catch channel and flathead cats, rockfish (think its too late for them though), white and yellow perch, eels, crappie, bluegill and largemouth bass on the rare occasion.

minifoot77

Members
i'm in to as this was kinda a bug i helped get out i'd like to have a weekend off after julies but if every one wants to go next weekend i'll be there :) i normally fish off the rocks that protect the ramp from the water right at the end... some times you catch a boat but its good most of the time...

im not good with road names or whatever, but im assuming you mean the bridge on 95 you have to cross right before port.

if your coming 95 north from baltimore you could get off the churchville exit, take Rt. 136 to rt. 1 and follow rt. 1. Rt. 1 will take you over the conowingo dam, turn right on the road right after the dam and that will take you into port deposit.

as far as distance or cutting off time id assume it would work out the same or maybe take a little bit longer to take 136.

port could work but there maybe be others there, but not if we night fish. lapidum might have more room early but i think they close the gates after it gets so dark.