• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Plecos

Becca

Members
Standard or albino Brush/bristle nose plecos (Ancistrus cirrhosus).

Ranging in size from 1.5" to 2.75". There are two definite males, both standard.

Not fancy, but a fabulous algae eater.

Smaller than 2":

$2 each or 6 for $10

Larger than 2":

$3 each.

I'm trying to free up a bit of tank space and a girl only needs so many plecos :p.

PM if interested. Pick-up in Damascus, MD. Sorry, I will not be at the November meeting.

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Pleco's

Becca, I would love to get two albinos. I live 15mins from Damascus. Let me know when I could pick them up.
Thanks, Jim

Becca

Members
Becca, I would love to get two albinos. I live 15mins from Damascus. Let me know when I could pick them up.
Thanks, Jim

Jim, send me a pm. I have a free weekend for a change, so tomorrow or Sunday should work.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Bump. Jim stopped by and picked up 3, but there's still plenty left. While he was visiting he got to see my Dicrossus maculatus in full spawning display, plus a female guarding some wigglers, and my D. filamentosus with her latest batch of eggs.

The fish are cheap and the show is free!

Becca

Members
Bump. I still have a good number of these plecos left and they are all between 2 and 3". Some are just beginning to develop secondary sex characteristics. Both albino and regular are available.

PM me if interested.

Howie

Members
I would take one albino and one regular. Are you going to be at holiday party? If so, then I can get them then. Please pm or call me at 202 297-1409.

Howie

Members
Probably not going to make it to holiday party. Can you save me two albinos for Jan meeting?