• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Guess who we HAVE to listen to again! Blue Zoo Tonight @ 8:00pm

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well, hopefully he will not use my name 10 times in 30 seconds like last time. lol

Thanks for the reminder.
I keep forgetting.
Missed Kurt last week. Need to go in and listen to it.

kaj41354

Members
Hey - I like the accent but, for some reason everytim I hear Bill talk I have this irresistible urge to go to a landfill and play Springsteen??????

Hey Pat - Time really flies when you are having fun - I was on 2 weeks ago!:smashfreakB:

Well, hopefully he will not use my name 10 times in 30 seconds like last time. lol

Thanks for the reminder.
I keep forgetting.
Missed Kurt last week. Need to go in and listen to it.

lonlangione

Members
OK Rolf Hagen Jr was just on and he is from Canada and he didn't have an accent, maybe the radio get's rid of the accent. Like when the Brits sing, the accent goes away. Now Mary Sweeny is on and she lives in Jersey Shore and she doesn't have an accent. So I am beginning to think my theory about radio taking away the accent is true. OK chris Brightwell is from PA and I don't hear any accent.

Lonny

Last edited:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hey - I like the accent but, for some reason everytim I hear Bill talk I have this irresistible urge to go to a landfill and play Springsteen??????

Hey Pat - Time really flies when you are having fun - I was on 2 weeks ago!:smashfreakB:

OOPs