• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Guess what I found in my local Petco

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Guess what I found in my local Petco................ Neolamp. Brichardi and amano shrimp. I pick up two amano shrimp and plan to get two more tomorrow.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
The PetSmart had some new stock when I was there on Saturday - Flowerhorns and Red Texas. They also had a bunch of mbuna listed as "new", but I didn't take note of what they were selling....

rich_one

Members
Wow... nice! Especially in SOMD! What I wouldn't do for a place like HOT to open up down our neck of the woods!

-Rich

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I found 3 different types of tropheus, as well as Demasoni in a Petco in Owings Mills. The selection varies greatly form store to store, but sometimes you can find nice stuff.

rich_one

Members
So, I go to the local PetSmart Wednesday night, and am SHOCKED to see several varieties of juvie tropheus, and a tank of juvie frontosas! And they actually looked healthy! I was speechless! LOL...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Yep... that's the one! When I was there the other day, they actually looked in good health! I was shocked! LOL...

-Rich

killakacti

Members
I saw them at our local Petsmart in Fredericksburg, they had a tank full of Demasoni as well, I was rather shocked myself.

I was at the Petco in Germantown, Md., the other day. They had very, very nice labs, a few peacocks and some other cichlids, too. Their tanks are always spotless, which is impressive.