• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

DAPHNIA AND FISH FS

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
DAPHNIA AND FISH FOR SALE
FOR SALE: Daphnia and other live food cultures plus various fish

I can deliver to the next CCA meeting Saturday September 12th, 2015

All fish are home grown, tank raised.
Order in this thread, preferred, or PM me, please.

Daphnia $5 a bag
Microworm culture in a sandwich box $5
Microworm starter is free to any member, just ask for the microworm 'STARTER', that is, enough of an old culture to start an new culture.
Paramecium, a quart of a going culture $5 Just add a crushed leaf of lettuce to keep it going. Paramecium is a great first food for very small fry.
Vinegar eels $5 for a culture in a sandwich box. Sponge provided for harvesting
Instruction on how I raise the cultures above included with purchase if you also give me your email. I cannot send attachments in PMs.

Spotted bullheads $4 each or 6 for $20 native to many southern US rivers These catfish should get along great with the larger cichlids.

Black banded sunfish $10 each or 6 for $50 native to the swamps of the US east coast

Synodontis petricola $6 each go well in cichlid tanks

Pseudotropheus demasoni, a CARES fish, best kept in a large group, $5 each or 12 two to three inch young, $50,
adult males $7 each, adult females $9 each

KOI angelfish with good red color $5 each
Black lace angelfish adults $6 each
Clown angelfish adults $8 each

MICROGEOPHAGUS RAMIREZI - GERMAN BLUE RAMS $12 a pair.

Orange australe killiefish $7 pair
Rocket killies or AKA clown killies $6 a pair

Pearl gouramis adults, $8 a pair.

Corydoras trilineatus $5 each
Corydoras schultzi black $10 each or 6 for $50.
Corydaras sterbai $8 each or 6 for $40.
ALBINO corys $5 each,
Corydoras panda $5 each
Corydoras paleatus $5 each

Brochis splendins (The emerald green catfish) $6 each, recently renamed Corydoras splendins

BN black eyed yellow adults (L 144) $20 a pair

BN regular brown pairs $12

BN spotted $10 each

BN albino small $3 each

BN adult albino pairs $12

Red velvet swordtails $4 each

Red wag platys $3 each

Red-tailed blue variatus $4 each

Half-black yellow delta-tail guppies $5 each, three pairs for $25

All fish are home grown, tank raised.
Order in this thread, preferred, or PM me, please.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Right now the bullheads are about 4 inches. They are growing fast. The parents are around 12 inches.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Viktor, the corys are all adults. Most corys spawn best when there are at least two males pursuing the female. The typical minimum spawning group is two males and a female, though usually a larger group is used. Some species are easy to distinguish males and females but black corys (Corydoras schutzi black) are not and the trilineatus and oiapiquensis are also difficult. Albino, panda, paleatus, sterbai, axelrodi and pygmaeus are farirly easy to sex, though not 100 percent. I have no pygmaeus or oiapiquensis right now and only a few axelrodi.

Last edited:

Acpape0

Members
May I please get two of each of the koi, black lace and clown angel fish for pick up at the meeting on Saturday. Dana Pape will be there to get them for me and pay.
Thank you
Adam Pape

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Hi Frank,
Could I get a group of 5 Synodontis Petricola, 2 Albino Corydora, one L144 pair, and an adult pair of BN Albino Plecos Please. :D what can I say...I like the albinos...
Thanks,
Tarun
(630) 217-7351